newport session. AGAIN

Matt was shredding it up and craming in tricks right from the get go at newport this monday just gone. With runs made up of big 360's straigh into booming tailwhip airs after being yelled at to do it by myself then into bars to tap and other stunts in his run. Myself; I managed to learn 360 tailwhips second go on the box (foam free you loosers!) and also learnt suicide truck drivers and nailed a superman seat grab air first go since last time i did one about a month ago.
Matt also learnt to perpendiculor wall ride and and 180 bars to half cab out on the box! And at the end of the session he also got a foot on a wallride double whip! I know I know crazy eh?
I ejected from a frontie after doing a few trying to get them a bit tidyer and landed on my feet and fully dislocated my toes wich i managed to sort out within 5 mins of bitching out.
After that, we whent to newports outdoor park to shred the hips and float about. It was ramed with annoying ghetto kids exept on chap called ASH who is an old friend from the near by area and he was flowing the park so good and making 5 taps look like an air they were so stylish. Ash is where its all for visual riding.
After being told to do a billion flairs by some kids and some ghetto kid trying to ride the middle of a spine and one wheel going one side and the rear wheel the other side and flying on to his face we decided to head home. Matt droped me at the temple-meads station where we seen Kye Fortes face on a few taxis! Nice one KF.
My train arrived an hour later at 11:23 then I went home.
AWESOME DAY YET A BLOODY GAIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment