Where have you been?

So some of you may know I am currently living in Wales as lot of issues arose and ended up here for some reason. I have been wasting my time helping the owner of a skatepark only to be thrown out due to the other staff member being jelouse and having to lie about me, then being banned for not stealing the owner a wheel from the new place I worked at for his car!
I have also raised a ton of money for the skatepark by organising an 'all-nighter' wich was so succsesfull we made £800 in 45 minuts tho it was all meant to go into the park but the boss spent £400 to his mum living a lucrative lifestyle abroad £60 pounds on stock and £300 paying back his car insurance. The rest has been spent on needless clothing for the boss and he grunted when I asked for 4 sheets of ply to revamp a ramp to make the park more succsesfull again. Anyways thats another storie again.
the all-nighter was a great achievement
I am currently living above a car body shop that is awesome as hell thanks to the boss Of the body shop and he has helped me with lots of things such as a job, clothes, and a life here. He really has done more than you could ever expect or ask for in a friend. (Interview with him at some point) Things are pretty nuts here in Newport, shady characters and ends not meeting gallor are afoot here on a daily basis.
hair extensions...Fuck yeah!
Since my time at the work shop I have also had my bike sprayed electric orange and I christend my new whip with a tour from here to londond and more with my Polish family and Marco who skates for vans in europe. And I have also been to Poland to suprise a very special ladie on her birthday...Story to come.
The new look
Yes it would appear lots has gone down since my stay here and I can but apologise for my lack of updates.
Any ways I have a rad friend called Maxwell here and he makes me laugh all the time with the shit he comes out with and just does there and then.
OOOOW!
Loads more adventure stories to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment