Today was mint

Yo yo, What is up my home boys and ho ho hoes!?
Well, Today was a treat with a capital P cus I managed to crack in some riding!
So I am back in Englandshire from Poland so I can earn myself some dollar in wich to spend on a good life of being able to support myself and travel more to see people.
I am currently working in Cheddar wich is a 50 min ride from where I am living!
(Believe me 50 mins is so far when you are traveling 20 miles a day!) Then when I come home I am litterally knackerd as hell.
Nanny making me breaky!
All this just so I can afford things such as a home a car and to be able to take trips to see my friends and maybe one day start something. I don't know.
So Here are some pics and some videos of recent things and I'll do a flat out amazing write up soon I promise! Fuck promises actually Ill give ya a good one when I can. x
Good to see the locals again.
So this is the view from the massive house I am living in mofo's
Colour matched my bike pretty well butt!
TERRROR
LOCALS:)
TWHIP!!!!!!????

No comments:

Post a Comment