The Day Henry Butterfield made his daddy threaten me.

This is Scott's lifestyle. So today I got started on by a kid and his dad cus apparently I took pictures of him 5ft away from me and I bullied him at the same time? So either I have 5ft long arms or you can capture sound in a photo for me to have verbally bullied him?
So anyways its all good I have footage of his dad and co threatening me and he has nothing on me.Plus I know about 5 billion more people than they do so they can come and gang up on me 'cus It will just turn to shit when they have to face a mob of tough bmx riders that don't care about getting hurt.
Pfft Rant over...
So Today I seen Wayne and it was a treat! He did a frikin hop whip into the mini ramp which was a treat and I got to see his other half who had been in uni forever which was also cool. It was a pretty busy day for my local, through out the day pretty much every one was down there from Winscombe, Weston and the other nearby areas. I did a bit more shredding today but still can't go full force with my torn up foot which pisses me off allot.
Ha anyways On a more positive note...Luc 360'd the box a few times real nice and Jamie was shredding it up being hyper...Clive also whips the spine at my local soooo good it looks easy when he does it.(I'm not jealous of the prick or anything ha)
And Gary got started on by some kids mum for him damaging a micro scooter. To be fair Gary shoulda asked the kid to have a go rather than waiting for the kid to fall off before he scooted away!
Anyways Here are the pictures of the day. Except other people bullying HENRY cus he can't take it and will get his mates and his dad to threaten the wrong people. What is more I was being told moronic things like "If I see the pictures on facebook your in trouble" Well Mr.Henry's brother NOW that I deleted all the pictures in front of you just how would I do that. Comments with no thought. What can I say. He would see a picture then try to beat me Up and have beaten up the wrong person making him in reality the fool. So let him hit me. He is never going to change me so its pointless anyways. And I have the receipt for the frame Henry has from me. I don't care they 'aint worth my time.

No comments:

Post a Comment